Dr. Lawrence J. Hoberman is an expert in probiotics and digestive health issues. With his 40-plus year career in medicine, he has extensive first-hand experience treating a variety of health issues and seeing the results probiotics have on his own patients.
He stays up-to-date with all current research, posting blogs about the latest trends and study results on his health blog: EndoMune.com/Blog. Trending topics include artificial sweeteners, the Paleo diet, fecal transplants, and noroviruses.
He customizes his presentations to the audience, whether physicians, educators or the general public, providing insights into how the topic affects their patients or them. He can also describe how he developed his own probiotic, EndoMune Advanced, to help treat his patients’ digestive issues.
Recent Speaking Engagements:
2016 Austin Gluten Free Food Allergy Fest (April) View Presentation
2015 Dallas Gluten Free & Allergen Friendly Expo (October)
2014 Texas Osteopathic Medical Association Conference
2014 Upgrade Your Health, Health & Happiness Empowerment Series (April)
2013 San Antonio Functional Medicine Group Conference
2013-2014 Regular Guest on Your Smile Matters with Dr. Ed Staffel
2012 International Conference and Exhibition on Probiotics
- Probiotics and You: Facts About Gut Flora
- Probiotics and You: What are Probiotics and How Probiotics Work
- Probiotics and You: Intestinal Microbiome and our Health
- Probiotics and You: Fecal Microbial Transplants (FMT)
- How Probiotics Affect Health and Fitness
- Autoimmune Diseases
- How Probiotics Improve Digestive Health
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Leaky Gut
- Additional topics are listed on Dr. Hoberman’s blog.