Summer holidays are opportunities to enjoy a cold drink, sun bathe by the pool, and spend time with friends and family! Good times in the sun often include sugary drinks, alcoholic beverages, and processed food – all of which may upset your gut. Now, you can make the next day just as good as the day before. Try our 5th of July Coconut Açaí Smoothie and add EndoMune Advanced Probiotic, which can help repair your gut from the damage done by the alcohol and processed or fried food. In this delicious drink, the coconut water and Himalayan sea salt help replenish electrolytes lost during the festivities, and the açaí and blueberries provide high amounts of polyphenols to fight the free radicals in processed food and alcohol. Make this concoction to make your 5th even happier than your 4th!
5th of July Coconut Açaí Smoothie
- 1 cup coconut water
- 100 grams frozen natural açaí puree (Sambazon brand is sold at many local grocery stores)
- ½ cup natural frozen blueberries
- 1 scoop vanilla-flavored whey protein isolate (or vegan protein of choice)
- 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan sea salt*
- 1 capsule EndoMune Advanced Probiotic
*Feel free to add a scoop of your favorite electrolyte powder to this drink!
Blend on high for 30 seconds, or until desired consistency is reached. Drink it now or freeze in popsicle molds for a cold treat!